Andrews Engineering has extensive experience in water resources engineering. Our specialized team of civil engineers and hydrogeologists combines their expertise to provide sophisticated designs, comprehensive investigations and innovative solutions for the effective control of water resources. We also have a strong background in managing the regulatory permitting and monitoring of the systems and designs we create using our solid working relationships with the various regulatory oversight agencies that govern our client facilities.
Our water resources engineering and hydrology services include:
- Stormwater Drainage Design & Permitting
- Detention Pond Design & Permitting
- Earthen Dam, Dike & Levee Inspection, Design & Permitting
- Dredging Studies & Design
- Irrigation Studies & Design
- Hydrology Studies
- Erosion Control Investigations & Plans
- Flood Control Studies & Design
- Urban Rehabilitation Drainage Solutions
- Sediment Control & Analysis
Also see the section on Geological and Hydrogeological Services for additional information about complementary water resources services.
We invite you to contact your nearest Andrews Engineering branch office location for more information about these and our other engineering and environmental services.