Andrews Engineering uses value-engineering principles that incorporate innovative applications with cost-effective solutions in the customization of remedial systems. From design and construction to operation and maintenance, the ultimate goal is long-term performance and environmental protection. The firm has a track record of incorporating unique, award winning design elements into our remedial methods, including in-situ bioremediation, permeable reactive barriers, hydraulic/pneumatic fracturing, landfarming and ORC technologies.
Our ability to effectively design and manage construction of remediation systems is strengthened by our expertise in computer modeling and surveying. For example, our surveyors and designers have integrated global positioning system (GPS) equipment with AutoCAD® and external databases for site design and management programs. Our systematic approach for excavation grading controls is among the best in the industry.
Andrews Engineering’s remediation services include:
- Remedial Investigations/Feasibility Studies
- RCRA/CERLA Related Services
- Corrective Action Planning & Implementation (including Risk-Based Corrective Action)
- UST & LUST Management (including fund reimbursement program related services)
- AST Investigation & Remediation Services
- Remedial System Investigations & Design
- Radioactive Material Remediation Planning
- Groundwater Remediation Program Services
- Brownfield Site Feasibility Studies, Planning & Implementation
- Risk Assessment and Modeling
- Mine Reclamation Planning, Design, Permitting & CQA
We invite you to contact your nearest Andrews Engineering branch office location for more information about these and our other engineering and environmental services.