Geotechnical Engineering is critical to the development of a stable foundation for facility design. Whether your facility is a commercial or industrial development, Andrews Engineering’s team of experienced engineers incorporates sound engineering principles, which includes our superior knowledge of soil mechanics and the engineering behavior of earthen materials, into our innovative geotechnical studies and designs.
Andrews Engineering provides a variety of geotechnical engineering services, including:
- Assistance with planning, design & construction
- Structural foundation and earth retaining structures design & analysis
- Design & implementation of geotechnical/subsurface investigations
- Design & coordination of soil sampling and testing activities
- Identification of geotechnical hazards
- Development of ground improvement options
- Geotechnical reporting (preparation and review)
- Construction oversight of foundations (including in-situ, soil strength, aggregates, structural fill and reinforced concrete & pile foundation elements)
We invite you to contact your nearest Andrews Engineering branch office location for more information about these and our other engineering and environmental services.