Andrews Engineering provides a full range of geological and hydrogeological services performed both in conjunction with our in-house engineering work and as independent programs for geologic/hydrogeologic-specific projects. Our highly qualified team includes licensed geologists, hydrogeologists, geophysicists, field technicians and other staff who perform customized services for a variety of client and site types.
Andrews Engineering personnel are highly trained, committed leaders in their respective fields. They strive to provide cutting edge system designs and comprehensive investigations that integrate specialized industry and regulatory knowledge to fully meet the needs of our client projects. Staff members regularly pursue professional development and training opportunities and actively participate with professional associations and regulatory oversight bodies to keep informed of trends and requirements as well as to provide comments and insight into the development of industry standards and procedures.
The list below provides a sample of the geological and hydrogeological services we provide. Please contact one of our branch offices for more information about how Andrews Engineering can assist your organization in these and other areas.
- Subsurface Investigations, Studies & Reporting
- Groundwater Monitoring Plan Design
- Contaminant Fate and Transport Computer Modeling
- Groundwater Risk Assessment
- Geophysical Remote Sensing and Site Investigation Services
- Seismic Designs, Soundings and Studies
- Karst Investigations
- Soil/Rock Boring Program Planning & Development
- Borehole Logging and Oversight
- Magnetic and Microgravity Surveys
- Groundwater Monitoring Well Installation Oversight
- Gas Monitoring Probe Installation Oversight
- Soil Studies
- Data Management Services
We invite you to contact your nearest Andrews Engineering branch office location for more information about these and our other engineering and environmental services.